The privacy of our visitors is important to us.
We recognize that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you use and visit End Goal Planning & www.philfinancial.com, and how we safeguard your information. We never sell your personal information to third parties.
Any information you provide to us will be used as per offer and it our sole intention to reply to you via one communication with a view to having a longer scheduled meeting so as to facilitate a holistic service for you. Any further contact would be by mutual consent.
As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.
Cookies and Web Beacons
We may use third party advertisements on philfinancial.com to support the site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on the site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP , the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (showing New York real estate ads to someone in New York, for example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking sites).
DoubleClick DART cookies
We also may use DART cookies for ad serving through Google’s DoubleClick, which places a cookie on your computer when you are browsing the web and visit a site using DoubleClick advertising (including some Google AdSense advertisements). This cookie is used to serve ads specific to you and your interests (”interest based targeting”). The ads served will be targeted based on your previous browsing history (For example, if you have been viewing sites about visiting Las Vegas, you may see Las Vegas hotel advertisements when viewing a non-related site, such as on a site about hockey). DART uses “non personally identifiable information”. It does NOT track personal information about you, such as your name, email address, physical address, telephone number, social security numbers, bank account numbers or credit card numbers. You can opt-out of this ad serving on all sites using this advertising by visiting http://www.doubleclick.com/privacy/dart_adserving.aspx
You can choose to disable or selectively turn off any cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
Deleting cookies does not mean you are permanently opted out of any advertising program. Unless you have settings that disallow cookies, the next time you visit a site running the advertisements, a new cookie will be added.
As a user you agree to any information you have entered being stored in a database or file. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent (except when requested by a law enforcement officer or court of law), the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the safety of the data being compromised.
Submittal of Comments or Photography
By submitting content for publication as an Expat Experience or Interview you agree that such material may be indexed by search engines or promoted via social media websites/services and that Expat Focus cannot be held liable for the content held by these third parties.
Acceptable Use Policy
– You agree not to post any forum or private messages advertising or promoting a particular website, product, service or venture (regardless of whether it is for profit or not) unless it is in direct response and relevant to a request for such information and any interest is fully disclosed. If you wish to advertise on www.philfinancial.com please contact us.
– You agree not to post any material which is false, defamatory, derogatory, inflammatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, racist, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, violent, invasive of a person’s privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law. Contravention of this agreement may result in criminal action being taken against you. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have consent from the owner of the copyrighted material.
– You agree not to use the public forums to “name and shame” companies or individuals. If you wish to warn other members of poor service or fraudulent activity please invite them to contact you privately for further details.
In addition, please note:
– Forum signatures may contain no more than 2 text-only URLs (i.e. no images, banners, flash etc.) and may not link to sites promoting multi-level marketing programs, work from home schemes or sites of an adult nature.
– Users wishing to advertise property may do so only through our dedicated property sub-forums (each main country forum has one).
– Please be courteous at all times, even if you disagree with another member’s point of view! Opposing viewpoints are very welcome but personal, derogatory attacks on other members or moderators are not acceptable.
– Posting of inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages (especially those likely to provoke an emotional response) or otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion, i.e. “trolling”, is strictly forbidden.
– Promotion of political groups or ideologies, political rants, inflammatory religious content, any form of spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes or solicitations of any kind are strictly prohibited, as is cross-posting the same message across multiple forums.
It is impossible for us to confirm the validity of posts on this forum. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the posted messages and are not responsible for their content. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information presented. The messages express the views of the author, not necessarily the views of this forum. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify an administrator of this forum immediately. We have the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. Any removal will be completed as soon as possible.
We also retain the right to edit, move or delete any posted message and suspend, delete or deny any account or account registration request without giving any reason. Individuals, companies or their representatives are expressly prohibited from opening a new account if an earlier account has been closed or suspended or registration request denied – any attempts to circumvent this policy will result in a permanent ban with no further correspondence being entered into.
You acknowledge that all posts made to this website express the views and opinions of the author and not the site owner, administrators or moderators (except for messages by these people) who cannot be held liable for the contents of such posts.
Reminders about the site, major updates to the site or surveys may be announced to the membership via email (no more than 2 emails per year). You may unsubscribe from these announcements at any time.
Nothing on this web site should be interpreted as legal advice or as a buy, sell, hold or other investment recommendation. Visitors are strongly urged to consult with a qualified legal or financial advisor before making any decisions. Neither End Goal Planning or www.philfinancial.com nor any person involved with the running of this website can be held responsible for any decisions made by our visitors.
Contact the author for qualified, written financial advice personal to you